POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19
Your safety has always been and continues to be our paramount
concern. We want to assure you, that we took all the necessary
precautions to keep you and our team safe and healthy.
HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT FROM WHEN YOU GET SERVICE:
- We have taken measures to reduce the number of staff entering the client's homes, one team has 1-3 members.
- Face masks will be worn during cleanings
- Physical distancing will be practiced
- Teams are provided antiviral and antibacterial Hand Sanitizers to use regularly
- Cleaners who display any symptoms, have recently traveled, or have been in contact with someone at risk of COVID-19 will be asked to quarantine until such time as it is safe
- Our company vehicles' interiors are sanitized daily (as per the checklist provided)
- We always use newly laundered and sanitized supplies so germs are not spread from home to home
- Our cleaning cloths are laundered and sanitized daily
- Our vacuums, attachments, and other re-usable supplies are disinfected between clients
- Extra emphasis will be placed on disinfecting "high-touch" areas such as doorknobs, light switches, and other surfaces
WE ASK THAT YOU ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
Please cancel your appointment if:
- You feel sick or have any symptoms of being sick (fever, coughing, headache, nausea, lack of taste/smell, etc.)
- You have recently been in contact with someone who has traveled or has been exposed to COVID-19
- You or someone in your household works a job that is high-risk to COVID-19 exposure
Canceling is completely fine, but please try to provide us as much lead-time as possible
During your cleaning, please follow these guidelines:
- Please follow physical distancing guidelines, and if possible avoid being in the same room as your cleaner while they work
We also realize that it's been a while since your house has been cleaned and it's probably more "lived-in" than it previously has been. As such, we strongly recommend adding extra time to your first couple of appointments to compensate for the additional work needed to get your home back to its former glory!
Take care, be safe!